Monday, April 28

More Cake



Two of us got a pretty good start on the Birthday Cake project last Friday. Yesterday I went to Tacoma to take photos of the museum building and elsewhere around town. Had a bit of a setback when I got home and couldn't get the pictures to upload tot he 'puter. Apparently it has decided not to recognize the camera as a bona fide piece of equipment. Couldn't figure out what was wrong, and it was too late to do much about it so I took the evening off. Today I went to Bartell's and got the pictures on a disk, so now I'm Photoshopping and printing. All of which is boring as can be, I'm sure, but mostly that's an update for folks who might be wondering when we'll be working on it again...and that will be tomorrow, Wednesday, in the evening. (I might be there during the day...call first.)

No comments: