Monday, November 17

Here are a few of the 30 collages I made for the Forgotten Works Show. I was pretty pleased with most of them...with 30 you have to expect a few near-misses. But who knows? Those may turn out to be someone's favorites. These are some of my favorites.








Forgotten Works Challenge
Tashiro Kaplan Building

The Tashiro Kaplan Building
115 Prefontaine place South
(in Pioneer Square)
Sneak preview (no sales) - Wednesday, December 3, 5pm to 8pm
Grand Opening - Thursday, December 4, 5pm to 9pm
Open Sale day - Saturday, December 6, noon to 5pm

That's it. Sunday it's all over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You changed a couple of them since the last time that I saw them. My favorite isn't there, but all of them are very cool and interesting. I have to admit that "Discard" feels especially appropriate at times. I know I have a few thoughts that I'd like to do that with from time to time!

Good luck this weekend!

Liisa Mannery said...

Hi, anonymous! But...I'm not sure who you are. I have my guesses, but I might be wrong. Hint?.