Friday, November 20

Hello, I must be going...

Yes, it is 3rd Friday. Yes, I left you wondering if it was on or off. Sorry 'bout that, Chief.

Turns out I haven't had Internet access today -- we are installing a wireless network at home and I guess today is the day that the work was being done on the Qwest end. So, no connection for me. Until I got to the studio and found someone else's unsecured network. Thanks, Someone Else.

If you were really looking forward to au arming over tonight, and you don't mind a mess, you are welcome. There have been a couple of "No Thanks, Not Tonight"s already, so I am going to leave the door locked. Call first or holler when you get here.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

EccentricPastiche said...

Hi Liisa: How are you doing? I've tried to email you... Please email me! I'd love to hear from you. ~Anne